Today we are talking about 3.2.05 Old Version apk-Generate The Code Now – Trickspaid, Trickspaid.com.
As Reliance Jio has launched Telecome Services with Free Internet and Voice Calling so Every one needs 4G Mobiles and for Getting the 4g Sim you have to need Barcode no. So, if you are not able to Generate the Barcode or If your Code is Expired then you must try for Jio Old Apk Version
Currently Jio has Extended there Free Services till till 31st March 2017 as Reliance jio New Year offer so you can at least try for Jio service with the old apk file.
Please note: If in case old version is not working then download the latest version of my jio app 3.2.14
Importantce of old my jio APK: The greatest benefit is that you can generate barcode on almost every mobile phone. Not only this, those who are struggling with already redeemed code can get ride of However if you want to generate code on a new device then follow the below article carefully. In order to generate barcode in all mobile phone if New App is not successful in Generating the Barcode
How to get Jio Bar Code on Any 4G Mobile With My Jio 3.2.05 App: My Jio App Old Version Download
• Firstly you need to Download MyJio App 3.2.05 Old Version Apk – Click Here
• Open the apk file & install my jio app old version on your 4G mobile (Note: Make sure you app auto updates is disabled)
• Now Open My Jio App and click on install all option.
• Install all Jio Apps one by one.
• After successfully installation (all jio apps), restart your mobile phone.
• Important Step: Disable your mobile data or WiFi network.
• Now open My Jio App (without internet connection), You will see “Get Jio Sim” option.
Benefits Of Old Myjio Apk
- This version of Myjio App will generate barcode probably on all android devices.
- If your 4G mobile is unable to generate the code then use this old apk.
- If you have lost your code then try to install this app to get it again.
- In addition, if you have an expired code then try this Myjio apk, this might help you.
MyJio App 3.2.05 APK Features:
- Auto-Login: Get started instantly without authentication when using MyJio with Jio SIM
- Start Jio Digital Life: Get all Jio apps easily from one place.
- Manage your JioFi device
- Usage details: Check the details of your usage pattern for Calls, Data, SMS, WiFi and Apps
- Account Balance: View real-time account balance or amount due for payments.
- Payments: Recharge your & others accounts or pay your monthly bill instantly.
- Statement: Get a detailed account statement.
- Jio Apps Center: Download and update all Jio apps from one location.
- Get Help: Find answers to your queries with comprehensive FAQs or simply connect with our Jio Care experts.
- Multiple accounts: Link the Jio accounts for your friends and family, and manage them from your MyJio account.
- Manage your do not disturb [DND] preferences.
- Settings: Customize your personal profile, usage alerts and Jio account.
Features of Reliance My jio app
As we know that my jio app is very useful in comparison to others Apps so we will discuss all the important points why should we install my jio app in Android phone
Who can avail jio Sim
As we know those who have any 4G phones then they are looking to get the jio sim online or offline or through Reliance Digital Store or through an online request. Must note that you can’t get the sim without my jio app and to install the Apps much required 4G phone or volte enabled mobile phones the app automatically detects your phone whether its 4G enable which support jio 4G network
How to register for Reliance jio Sim
When you download the New my jio app for the first time in your mobile phone then you must need to register on the app just use your jio number to sign in on the app to use its facilities like Jio TV Jio music Jio news and Jio 4G voice if you don’t have the Jio number then you can use your other mobile number to sign up then after click on signup you get received OTP message for confirming purpose now create your login details like your user id and your password for login in Reliance My jio app
How to log in and manage your account
To check your account details any time you must have my jio app for that you have to open my jio app and you get automatically login to your account section or else use your login details to login to my jio app once you have successfully login then you can access your account you can manage your bills do jio recharge and also check your how much data used for the day as we know already that Reliance jio is offering 1 GB data per day as it limit you can check whether you have consumed 1 GB data as per the new happy new year offers
The benefits are you can also manage your postpaid or prepaid account in one app only you can also manage your jio WiFi Hotspot account in one app, manage many accounts that is linked to your Jio account for your friends or family members you can manage your multiple accounts from my jio account at last you have the power to configure your DND service that is do not disturb preference you do not need to raise a request to activate DND service, you can activate DND service for your jio number
My jio consists of all Jio app link at one place
This app is a bunch of all in one app linked with different type of services like jio Money, Jio TV, Jio cloud, jio newspaper, Jio music, jio security and you can download all app in a single click
24/7 Help Avaialbe from Jio Care
If you’re facing any issue related to My Jio App , Sim Issue or Network Issue then you can directly contact at there customer Care or Send the Query to Jio Customer Care Center and they will replied it within 72 hrs of your Message and Beside that if you are having any doubts in your mind then dont forget to go through Jio FAQ Section.
Dont Forget To Share this Post to Your Friends and Loved Ones
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.