Link Aadhaar Card with State Bank of India, Link Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank account : Linking aadhaar card with bank account became mandatory for every bank account holder in india. As per the government of India each and every bank account must be link with the account holder Aadhaar Card. Indian government seems like giving more priority to Aadhaar Card than any other type of documents. In this article we have provided three different method of Linking Aadhaar number with your bank account. Here our focus is on State Bank of India. So we have given below the full details of Linking Aadhaar number with State Bank of India Bank account ( SBI Account ).
It is mentioned by the government of India that any bank account not link with the account holder Aadhaar Number will be invalid ( suspended ). The Last date to for linking Aadhaar number with bank account is set to December 31 2017. So it will be a good idea if you just Link your Aadhaar Number with your bank account before the last date. Linking process is very simple. We have already given below the full process From A to Z. If you are a busy person and don’t have time to visit Bank Branch you can link Aadhaar number with your bank account online in few minutes. You too can do it by simple sending an SMS. But if you are not confident or not happy with online method you can go for offline process. Offline method is little bit time consuming but it is the most secure and error free process. You can link Aadhaar number with your bank account by visiting bank branch.
You can also link Aadhaar number with your bank account by ATM. In general there are four different process of Linking your Aadhaar Card with State Bank of India Bank account, that is by Online method where you have to visit SBI official website and you can easily link Aadhaar number from at home. Secondly you can do send sms and link Aadhaar number to SBI Bank account. You can do it by ATM with the help of your credit or debit card. You can also link Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank account by visiting SBI Bank Branch. Below we have discussed the four alternative method differently. You can check out and go with the best method for you.
Linking Aadhaar to SBI Bank account Online
- If you are internet user, you can link your Aadhaar with your SBI bank account online. For that you have to visit SBI website that is = http://onlinesbi.com/ .
- After going to sbi online website, You have to login with your username and password. If you are new to SBI website you can register for new username and password using your bank account details.
- Once you have login, You will see option Link Your Aadhaar Number under My Account. Click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to a page, where you have to select your Account Number , Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on submit.
- Here last 2 digital of your registered mobile number will be displayed to you , which is non-editable.
- You are done. Status of your Aadhaar number linking will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Aadhaar linking through SBI ATM Channel
- Swipe your ATM card, after swiping your ATM card enter your ATM pin and select Service Registrations.
- From the menu, select Aadhaar Registration and Select Account Type.
- Now it will ask to enter your Aadhaar number. enter your correct Aadhaar number.
- It will again ask you to enter your Aadhaar number for reverification. Enter it again and click on submit.
- Finally done . Your Aadhaar Number is linked with your bank account.
- You will be message in your registered mobile number.
Aadhaar Linking through SMS
- If your mobile number is registered with your bank account you can link Aadhaar by sending sms to 567676.
- Write SMS in the following format UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number and send it to 567676.
- If the Aadhaar number is already registered with your bank account or if the mobile number is not registered with your bank account an SMS reply will be sent to you.
- If the mobile number is registered with your bank account, you will receive one sms of confirmation of sending Aadhaar linking request.
- The Aadhaar number will be verified by bank with UIDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India ).
- If verification fails , you will be ask by message to contact your bank branch with your Aadhaar number.
Linking Aadhaar visit Bank Branch
- You need to visit your bank branch with a Xerox copy of your Aadhaar card or e-aadhaar.
- You will need to write one letter and submit it with the Xerox copy of your Aadhaar card.
- After verification by bank , your Aadhaar number will be link with your bank account.
- On successful linking of Aadhaar card, you will receive sms on your registered mobile number.
So those are the four easy method if link State Bank of India Bank account with Aadhaar card / Aadhaar Card. We hope and assume that by now you have successfully link your Aadhaar Number with your bank account / your SBI Bank account. If not then it is strongly suggest to you that you link this two as soon as possible. If not your bank account will be blocked after 31 December 2017. If you are facing any issue/ problem kindly comment Down below. Or You can also contact us by our email id. to get our contact information, visit our contact us page.
Some rumours spreading here and there saying that your money will not be safe, once your bank account get shut down. It is totally not true. According to the report given by government of India, it says that your money ( whatever the amount is ) will be safe in your bank account. Only your bank account activity will be blocked. Which means you cannot do anything with your bank account if you don’t link it with Aadhaar Number. If your bank account is blocked for not providing Aadhaar Number, it will be reactivated Only after you submit all necessary documents to the respective bank branch.
If you have small Account in state bank of India you don’t need to worry about the Linking of aadhaar card but your small sbi bank account / modi bank account will be subject to risks and monitoring. If any transaction above Rs.50,000 is made from a small account or to a small account. The account will be monitored with suspect of illegal activity. In short any small account to do transaction of the amount Rs. 50,000 or above have to provide aadhaar number or PAN number. So if you have small account in state bank of India and if you don’t want any such trouble in future , you too better link your Aadhaar Number with your bank account from now itself.