As india government made mandatory to link Aadhaar card with each and every bank account, people are searching here and there How to link Aadhaar number with bank account. Some have already link Aadhaar card with their bank account but some still didn’t. Last date for linking Aadhaar card to bank account is set to 31 December 2017. People who don’t link Aadhaar card with bank account, their bank account will be shut down.
Before you start Linking Aadhaar card, you must check if your bank account is already link with Aadhaar number or not. For this reason we have written this article . Read this article and you can check whether Aadhaar card is linked to bank account or not. There is three method of checking if your Aadhaar number is already link with your bank account or not. You can check by visiting bank branch or by calling ussd code and you can also check by online method.
You need to visit your nearest bank branch. To check Linking of Aadhaar card , you need to carry your original copy of your Aadhaar card. The original copy of the Aadhaar card will be use for verification reason. You then can request bank stuff to check your account if your account is already link or not. They will check for you and will confirm you whether your account is linked with your bank account or not.
Here we have an alternative method of checking of your Aadhaar number is linked with your bank account or not. This is the easiest method to your the linking of your Aadhaar card.
- First open your phone dailer and call *99*99#.
- Here select option 1 to check your Aadhaar linking.
- Next Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number. Click On send.
- In the next screen it will ask you to confirm your Aadhaar number. Enter 1 and click send to confirm your Aadhaar number.
- Then here you will come to know whether your Aadhaar number is linked to any bank account or not. If your Aadhaar number is already linked with your bank accounts it will show , “Your Aadhaar Number is linked with bank account“. If not it will show , “Sorry, the Aadhaar Number you have entered is not linked with any bank”.
Above provided method will work with all Indian government bank as well private bank. All three method are applicable for all the bank namely, ” HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank,Karur Vysya Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank,UCO Bank, Allahabad Bank, AXIS Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Deutsche Bank, DCB Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, YES Bank,Canara Bank “.