This is a guide on how to download Aadhaar Card online, You can download your Aadhaar Card online by providing your name and date of birth, you can download e-aadhaar card by using your UIDAI Enrollment Number ( EID ). You can also download aadhaar Card with the help of your Aadhaar Number. Downloading e-aadhaar card with enrollment id is easier then downloading with your Aadhaar Number. As in the process of downloading Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar number you will require your mobile number which is registered with your Aadhaar Number. So if you don’t have any registered mobile number with your Aadhaar Card already, you cannot download using your Aadhaar Number.
But even if your Aadhaar is not registered to any Mobile number still you can download e-aadhaar card and take out print of it. It is done by the help of your Aadhaar Enrollment Number. Yes with the help of your enrollment number you can download Aadhaar Card even if you don’t have registered mobile number with your Aadhaar Number. Then you can print out that e-aadhaar and it will be your Aadhaar Card. This process is know as Download Aadhaar Card with Name and Date of Birth or Download Aadhaar Card with Enrollment Number. Also you can say it as , ” Download Aadhaar Card without OTP verification“.
Download Aadhaar Card with Enrollment Number, Name and Date of Birth
- First visit UIDAI Aadhaar official website from here https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ .
- You will see one form here. Fill up the form with your details, Before that first select I have Enrollment ID Option on top .
- Now you need to enter your 14 digit Enrollment Number, Full name, Pincode , Text shown in the image and your mobile number ( Here Mobile number can be any Mobile number. Enter the number that you are using currently . )
- After that click on Get One Time Password and you will get the otp in the number that you have provided above.
- Now enter OTP in the OTP box and Click on Validate & Download Option.
- Finally your Aadhaar Card downloading will start and it will be Download in your computer in PDF Format.
- Now you can print it out and use it for your needs.
We have already provided another separate art if you want to download Aadhaar Card online using your Aadhaar Number. You can follow that guide if you already have Aadhaar number with you.
Note :- The Aadhaar Card you have Download is protected with a password. The PDF Format e-aadhaar card can be accessed by you only. It is protected because of security purposes. The password of the file is Your Pincode. The pincode that you have provided will Downloading e-aadhaar card. Example 797101 is my password like wise your password will be your pincode.
As it is now mandatory to link Aadhaar number with bank account, we have an article explaining how to check if Aadhaar Card is link with bank account or not . So you can check that easy method to know if your Aadhaar Number is Link with your bank account or not.