What to do if you have lost your Aadhaar Card or Enrollment number ? well this article is the solution for people who lost their Aadhaar Card or their Enrollment id or lost both Aadhaar Card and Enrollment number / slip . It happens in our busy life we always misplace or lost our documents. But don’t worry now as we are proving a way to get your lost Aadhaar Card and Enrollment number easily online. Note that to get your lost Aadhaar Card or Enrollment number you will required your Registered mobile number and email address.
Get lost Aadhaar Card and Enrollment ID
- First you have to visit Retrieve lost Aadhaar page of Uidai ( CLICK HERE ) .
- If you want to get / retrieve your Aadhaar Number select Aadhaar Number ( UID ) option and if you want to get your lost Enrollment number select Enrollment Number ( EID ) Option.
- Fill up the details like, Full name ( Name as requested on Aadhaar Card ) , Registered mobile number, Registered Email address, Security text as shown in image and Click on Send One Time Password .
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number or by email. Enter that OTP on that OTP text box and click on Verify OTP.
- Once you click on the Verify OTP Option and if everything is correct your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment number will be sent either to your Registered mobile number or to your Registered email address.
- Now you can download your Aadhaar Card uidai website. To download Aadhaar Card follow the two link given below. You can get your Aadhaar Card by following any of the two method below.
Aadhaar Important Information
Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you had provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID.
You can also Verify Email/Mobile number to know if it is registered or not.
You have not registered your Mobile number while enrolling for Aadhaar. You are required to visit a Permanent Enrolment Centre to get it registered.
In case you have changed your mobile number or you wish to change the registered Email you are required to get it updated in your Aadhaar as soon as possible.
No documents required to be submitted for Mobile and Email update.
So this was how to get lost Aadhaar Card or Enrollment Number online. If you are facing any issue or if you have any other questions comment Down below.