Government of India , income tax department amended tax rule and according to which Every individual having PAN ( Permanent Account Number ) have to link with Aadhaar Number. Linking of Aadhaar Card with PAN Card is Mandatory according to the new amendment income tax rule on 9 June. The amendment will come into force on July 1 2017.
Here we have provided simple and easy method of linking Aadhaar with PAN Card. One can link Aadhaar with their PAN either by online or by sending sms. Both the process is given below step by step. You just need to follow three simple step to link Aadhaar with PAN.
Link Aadhaar With PAN Card Online
- Visit incometaxindiaefiling government page Click here .
- Here you will see one form , You don’t even need to login, just fill up the form.
- Enter Your PAN number , Aadhaar Number , Your name as in the Aadhaar Card, Enter the text as shown in the image for Verification.
- Now simply click on submit.
- You will get message in the next page , Aadhaar-pan linking is completed successfully.
Ensure that Date of birth, Gender and Aadhaar Number is as per Aadhaar details to proceed further. If date of birth and Gender is fully match and Name as per the Aadhaar details is not exactly match then the user have to additionally provide aadhaar OTP to proceed with partial Name match.
Aadhaar-PAN linking by SMS
Yes there is another easy method of linking Aadhaar with PAN Card. You can send one sms to either 567678 or 56161 to link your Aadhaar Card. Send sms according to the format below :
UIDPAN< 12 digit Aadhaar> < 10 digit PAN>
Example: UIDPAN 3651323112341234 AADBFE12FF
After writing the sms in that format send it to either 567678 or 56161 and your Aadhaar will be linked to your pan.