csc aadhar center registration, aadhar card agency registration , open Aadhaar Enrollment Center, how to get aadhar card franchise , aadhar card franchise karvy, aadhar card enrollment agency list, uidai enrolment agencies list 2016 – 17 : Aadhaar Card is becoming an essential documents in India. Aadhaar is already made mandatory to link with Mobile number, Bank account and Linking to PAN Card. Opening Aadhaar Enrollment Center can be little complex in the beginning. But once you get the concept and start working it will become easier for you.
Our suggest to you is to register on digimail for to get latest csc ( common service center ) information. to apply for Aadhaar agency or Aadhaar Enrollment center you will be requiring authority certificate from both UIDAI and CSC. You also need to appear mock test for qualifying as Aadhaar Agency. Below we have given the full process in details to apply for Aadhaar agency examination and to get UIDAI Certificate.
UIDAI Certificate ( Examination Process )
- To get UIDAI Certificate first you need to appear uidai examination. For that Visit this link CLICK HERE . It will take you to uidai page to create account.
- Here you need to click on create new users
- Create new account by providing your Email address , mobile number , select security question , Enter the security text show in the image and click on submit.
- In next page it will show you that your Registration Confirmation. In this page itself you will get your User ID . Copy that user ID and your password will be sent to your email address.
- Now again go-to that uidai login page. Enter your User ID and password .
- Next page you will get all the instructions regarding the process and what materials you will be requiring. Read it carefully and after that click on continue.
- Now here you need to provide basic details and person details like Education , Aadhaar Enrollment number or Aadhaar Number. Enter person details like Your full name , Date of Birth , Gender , Permanent address etc. Click on Save/update and if everything is correct click on continue.
- Now in the next page upload your passport size photo. The size of the photo should be less than 30KB and click on continue.
- Scan and upload your signature Which is Also should be less than 30kb and click on continue.
- Now it will show you all the information you have entered. see if everything is correct and verify. After that click on submit.
- Now go-to Payment page and create challan . The only available bank is State Bank of India, so you need to pay with your SBI Bank challan. Complete the payment process. After that you will get your Admit card and you can select your nearest examination centre.
- Finally choose the date on which day you will be able to write exam and after the exam you will get your UIDAI Certificate.
Important Notification for UIDAI Examination
Candidate will be required to select “Level of Exam” as UIDAI Certification for Operator – Supervisor or Operator Child Enrolment Lite Client at the time of registration for the test.
Candidates certified in Child Enrolment Lite Client will be able to work only on CELC application software only. They will not be able to do any other type of enrolment. i.e. on ECMP as Operator/Supervisor. However candidates certified as Operator/Supervisor will be able to work both on ECMP and CELC.
Candidates have to provide correct Aadhaar No. or EID No. and all the details like Name, Date of Birth and Gender should be as per the Aadhaar Card Details of the candidate. Any mismatch will cause delay in Certificate Activation at later stage.
Candidates have to bring the Original Bank Challan and Valid ID Proof along with Admit Card on the examination date. Original Bank challan will be submitted at the time of exam.
The exam will be composed of 3 modules i.e. Basic Knowledge of UIDAI and Aadhaar, Demographic Data entry & Biometric Data Capture for Supervisor/Operator Certification and 2 modules i.e. Basic Knowledge of UIDAI and Aadhaar & CELC Manual for the Operator CELC Certification.
Based on the aggregate marks scored in the test, candidates will be certified either as Supervisor or Enrolment OperatorThe candidate securing equal to or more than 50 % marks of the max marks shall be given the certificate of Supervisor.The candidate securing 40 % or more but less than 50% shall pass the test as Operator and will get operator’s certificate.
Based on the aggregate marks scored in the test, candidates will be certified as Operator CELCThe candidate securing more than 40% in CELC Exam shall be declared pass and will get Operator CELC Certificate.The candidate securing less than 40 % shall be declared fail and therefore no certificate in such cases shall be generated.
Apply for Aadhaar Enrollment Center
- To get approved for opening Aadhaar Enrollment Center in your locality you need to fill up this form. Click here to go to uidai form
- Here is the little complication Star. Many people facing difficult to fill up this form. So for that you have to very carefully fill up the from with your complete details. Once you are done filling up the form, verify it again and click on submit.
- Once you submit the form, uidai authority will come to know that you are interested in aadhaar Card franchise . They will soon contact you and will verify your location and other details. After that only you will be able to successfully run Aadhaar Enrollment Center as Aadhaar Agency.
Step to Setup and Manage Enrollment Center
- Registrar Identifies Suitable Locations for Enrolment
Centres and Number of Enrolment Stations Required.
- UIDAI RO (Regional Office) Approves Station
- Enrolment Agency Deploys Required Hardware Devices
and Software for Enrolment.
- Registrar loads KYR+ Application and provides
residents’ Pre-enrolment Data / Beneficiary Database If Available.
- Registrar Checks Pin Code Data for its Correctness and
- UIDAI Provides Content to the Registrar for Awareness
- Registrar along with the Enrolment Agency creates
Awareness among residents / Target Beneficiaries.
- Enrolment Agency Ensures Availability of Active
Operators and Supervisors.
- Enrolment Agency On-Boards Operators, Supervisors
and Introducers (OSI).
- Enrolment Agency ensures Site Readiness as per
- Registrar Audits Site Readiness as per Checklist.
CLICK HERE to download PDF file to get complete details on managing of Aadhaar Enrollment Center in your locality. Download and read the PDF file to get all details about Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center management.
If you correctly follow all the above process , you can open Aadhaar Enrollment center in any part of India including : Andaman and Nicobar Islands , Andhra Pradesh , Arunachal Pradesh , Assam , Bihar , Nagaland, Chandigarh , Chhattisgarh , Dadra and Nagar Haveli , National Capital Territory of Delhi , GOA , Gujarat , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Jammu and Kashmir , Karnataka , Lakshadweep , Jharkhand , Kerala , Madhya Pradesh , Manipur , Meghalaya , Mizoram , Odisha , Puducherry , Punjab , Rajasthan , Sikkim , Tamil Nadu , Telangana , Tripura , Uttar Pradesh , Uttarakhand , West Bengal , Kolkata , Lucknow.