Today we are talking about Reliance Jio Latest: Prime Subscriptions Starts on Wednesday; New Tariff Plans Highlighted, Trickspaid.com.
Hello Readers now you can subscribe to Reliance Jio Prime service starts from tomorrow i.e. Wednesday, March 1 until March 31 While Reliance Jio had only revealed one new tariff plan when it announced the Prime subscription, a new report claims that Reliance Jio will offer two new monthly plans apart from the Rs. 303 plan announced last week.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PLAN
- Reliance Jio said to offer cheapest Prime plan at Rs. 149
- Rs. 499 pack said to offer 60GB data with no daily data limit
- The Jio Prime plans come into effect from April 1
What JIO Prime Gives You
- You will have to pay Rs. 99 Registration Charges + Rs.303 Monthly Charges
- You will get Voice Call free
- 1 GB high speed data after the dat a usage speed will reduce to 128 kbps daily
- Unlimited data between 2-5 AM
- All Jio Premium apps will be free for an year
- If you enroll for Jio prime before March 31, you will get 1GB data daily, free voice calls and unlimited SMS until March 2018
- Open MyJio app and sign in with your Jio number.
- Now, Click on recharge option.
- Select Jio Prime under browse plans.
- Pay 99 rupees using any payment options.
- You’ll become Jio Prime member after your successful payment of 99 Rs.
Reliance Jio’s new Jio Prime is an extension of the unlimited services offered under the Happy New Year Offer by another year, and every subscriber needs to pay Rs. 99 annual fees for the Jio Prime subscription. Jio Prime subscriptions will kick off from Wednesday and will end on March 31, 2017. After March 31, Reliance Jio subscribers won’t be able to avail the bundled services at Rs. 303 per month. The Jio Prime plans come into effect from April 1, 2017, the day the existing Jio Happy New Year Offer expires.
From April 1 till March 31, 2018, Jio’s current users and those who come on board between March 1 and March 31will continue to get 1 GB of data a day plus all of Jio’s apps for Rs 303 a month and a one-time charge of Rs 99.
Market leader Bharti Airtel offers unlimited calling plus 1GB of 4G data for Rs 345 for 28 days and 30 GB of data for 90 days for Rs 1,495. For Rs 349, No. 2 telco Vodafone offers unlimited calling and 50 MB of 3G or 1GB of 4G data for 28 days.
Reliance Jio will reportedly offer a Rs. 149 pack under which subscribers will receive unlimited voice calls and 2GB 4G data without any daily cap for a month. Another pack will be cost Rs. 499, and will also offer 60GB 4G data with 2GB daily data cap while will offer unlimited voice calls.