Hello Today i am going to share Streamline the PDF Processing in your Organization
Qoppa is a renowned software development company that specializes in making the PDF tools to ease out your efforts. PDF Automation Server (PAS) is a modular server product which lets you complete a number of PDF processing functions for the different environments.
You can easily streamline the PDF processing, documents workflows and the web service orchestration in your company using PAS by Qoppa.
Let’s know more about this stunning tool and learn about its awesome features.
PDF Automation Server – A Brief Knowhow
PAS is a unique product tailored by Qoppa. It can easily automate the receiving, processing, and routing of the PDF documents in an organization without the need of programming.
It can receive the documents in different formats from multiple sources such as FTP servers, emails, and network or local folders.
The processes are then independently defined for every document source to perform various functions on these documents. These functions can be data merging, conversion, preflighting, encryption, and much more. After the processing is completed, PAS routes the modified and original documents to the multiple destinations.
Why Every Business Should Choose PAS?
PAS is efficient software that can really help the big organizations to rationalize the PDF processing, document workflow, and web orchestration all together and work with ease.
Every business should use this software because of its following features:
- Reliability: PAS has been created and tested with utmost care to maximize the uptime and ensure all the documents are processed reliably.
- Multiple Sources: It can receive documents from multiple sources in tandem. All documents from different sources are handled in similar fashion or the unique processes are defined for the individual sources.
- Multiple Destinations: After the processing of the documents, PAS is capable of delivering thedocuments to multiple destinations. Every process in the server can send the modified document to multiple destinations.
- Event Logging: It also keeps the complete log for the events happening in the server including the warning, error, and informational events. This can help the users to track the document processing and find out the causes of the problems that might have occurred.
- Notification: PAS is capable of sending a number of notifications emails generated after the successful processing of documents, in conditions, and during other events to the users.
- Platform Independence: It is platform independent and can run on Windows, MAC, Linux, and a few UNIX flavors.
- Integrated REST API:The flexible and comprehensive REST API is the interface to PAS’s powerful Java API.
Powerful Modules Offered by PAS
- REST API Module: You get the complete set of PDF processing and conversion functions in the REST Server environment which can be easily integrated to the existing document workflows.
- HTML PDF Markup Module: It also offers a module for enabling the PDF documents markup in your browser. It can convert the documents to HTML and even server them to the HTML/JS module in the browser allowing the end users to add/edit annotations on PDF.
- Workflow Module: PAS can receive the documents in different formats from different sources. It is also capable of processing them independently on the basis of pre-defined set of instructions.
PAS is built using the industry leading PDF technology and is used by thousands of customer around the globe. It requires no third-party software to operate.
To avail this product, you need to buy the server license. For each server (up to 8 cores), you need to buy 1 license. This means that if the server has 16 cores, you need to buy 2 licenses and so on.
When you purchase this software, you will be asked to send the host name and the IP address of the server (server that will run the software) and Qoppa will send you the license key then.
While signing up, ensure you have entered the right email address as the registration key will be sent to that email address.
The Bottom Line
PDF Automation Server is a powerful tool tailored by Qoppa to assist the organizations in handling the workflow of the documents and PDF processing efficiently.
PAS works seamlessly for your organization and help you handle the most complex tasks with ease. You must try it now.