Today we are talking about WhatsApp Trick-How To Disable Voice Calls On WhatsApp Messenger, provided on Trickspaid.com.WhatsApp Trick-How To Disable Voice Calls On WhatsApp Messenger
How To Disable Voice Calls On WhatsApp Messenger. Since Whatsapp has launched free calling services, people use Whatsapp for calls. If you have a lot of contacts on Whatsapp, then people may call you again and again on Whatsapp without any purpose. This is a big problem as Whatsapp doesn’t provide any feature to disable voice and video calls.
However, still WhatsApp has not included any feature that will allow users to choose which calling method they want to use. But, don’t worry below we have tricks to disable or deactivate the WhatsApp Internet Calling feature.
How To Disable Voice Calls On WhatsApp Messenger:
There are two Tricks to Disable Voice Calls on WhatsApp Messenger:
#1. Disable Voice Calls on WhatsApp Messenger Using GBWhatsapp.
#2. Disable Voice Calls on WhatsApp Messenger Using Old Whatsapp Verson.
#Trick 1. Disable Voice Calls on WhatsApp Messenger Using GBWhatsapp.
GBWhatsapp is a mod version of the official Whatsapp. Actually, it is the best app to use instead of Whatsapp. GBWhatsapp is same as official Whatsapp but it also provides a lot of features. Some of the features include hide blue ticks, delete sent messages, change Whatsapp color and theme.
There are hundreds of features you can enjoy in GBWhatsapp. One of such features is to disable voice calls on Whatsapp. So, have a look at the tutorial to disable voice and video calls on WhatsApp. Below I have mentioned some requirements. You should see these.
There are some requirements to disable calls on Whatsapp. I have listed them below. You should have these things before going to the tutorial
These are the necessary things you should have. Then you can move to the guide described below. So, let us now move to the tutorial to turn off WhatsApp calls.
Also Check-How To Record WhatsApp Call In Android Phone
How To Disable Whatsapp Voice Calls:
Now, we are going to the guide to disable voice and video calls on WhatsApp in Android. The guide is easy to follow. You only need an app GBWhatsapp. After downloading GBWhatsapp, you can follow below steps to block Whatsapp calls.
1. First of all, create a backup of all your Whatsapp data. So that you can restore all your data in GBWhatsapp.
For creating a backup of your Whatsapp data, open Whatsapp. Click on Menu button. Then go to Settings>>Chats>>Chat Backup. Click on Backup. This will create a backup of your data on Google drive.
2. Then download GBWhatsapp by clicking the below link.
3. After downloading GBWhatsapp, install it on your android phone.
If you can’t install the app because of blocked installation, follow below steps.
Go to Settings>>All Settings>>Security>>Tick Mark on Unknown Sources. This will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
4. Open GBWhatsapp and complete the registration process. You can restore the backup you created during registration.
4. Now open GBWhatsapp and click on the Menu button from the top right corner.
5. You will see a list of options. Simply click on GB Settings.
6. A new list of settings will appear. Scroll down and click Other Mods option.
7. On the next screen, again scroll down. There will be an option of Disable Voice Calls. Tick mark on it
That’s it. This will block all calls on WhatsApp from your phone. All the voice and also video calls to your Whatsapp account will be disabled. This means no one can disturb you by calling on Whatsapp. This is the easiest method to disable WhatsApp calls by using GBWhatsapp. GBWhatsapp is also a trusted app used by millions. You don’t have to worry about security issues.
Also Check-5 New WhatsApp Features You Must Know
#Tricks 2. Disable Voice Calls on WhatsApp Messenger Using Old Whatsapp Verson.
- Open your WhatsApp
- Go to settings
- Next tap on Chat Settings
- Now click on Backup WhatsApp Chat.
- After that you need to uninstall your current WhatsApp
- Now download the old version of WhatsApp from here.
- Install the new WhatsApp, now enter your number.
- Now it will ask to restore chats, just restore chats and in some second you will be on the new WhatsApp screen.
- Finally your WhatsApp calling is disabled.
Above was the trick to turn off voice calls on Whatsapp. You can follow the guide and images for facilitation on your phone.